Average Temperatures in Nercinskij Zavod, Russia
- The average temperature in Nercinskij Zavod, Russia is slightly cold at -2.8 degrees Celsius (27 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 44.9 °C (80.8°F) which is a high range.
- July is the hottest month (somewhat warm) with an average temperature of 18 degrees Celsius (64.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (severely cold) with an average temperature of -26.9 degrees Celsius (-16.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nercinskij Zavod
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nercinskij Zavod Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nercinskij Zavod
- Cara, Russia - 627 kms (389.6 miles) N
- Kalakan, Russia - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) NNW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 533.4 kms (331.4 miles) NW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 431.1 kms (267.9 miles) WNW
- Chita, Russia - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) WNW
- Borzja, Russia - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WSW
- Kyra, Russia - 575.3 kms (357.5 miles) WSW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 418.3 kms (260 miles) WSW
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 511.7 kms (318 miles) SW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) WSW
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) S
- Matad, Mongolia - 544.4 kms (338.3 miles) SSW
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 691.5 kms (429.7 miles) SW