| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nercinskij Zavod in January is severely cold at -26.9 °C (-16.42 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 9:03 long with an average length of 8:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Nercinskij Zavod January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nercinskij Zavod, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nercinskij Zavod:
- Cara, Russia - 627 kms (389.6 miles) N
- Kalakan, Russia - 463.1 kms (287.8 miles) NNW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 533.4 kms (331.4 miles) NW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 431.1 kms (267.9 miles) WNW
- Chita, Russia - 440.1 kms (273.5 miles) WNW
- Borzja, Russia - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WSW
- Kyra, Russia - 575.3 kms (357.5 miles) WSW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 418.3 kms (260 miles) WSW
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 511.7 kms (318 miles) SW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) WSW
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) S
- Matad, Mongolia - 544.4 kms (338.3 miles) SSW
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 691.5 kms (429.7 miles) SW